The digital cultural valorisation of an intangible artistic heritage: the ex voto of the Ossuccio Sanctuary. Online since 2015.
The website is part of a wider project of cultural valorisation of the ex voto of Ossuccio produced by CREA (Research Centre for Art Education and Mediation of Cultural Heritage in the Territory and in Museums) of the Catholic University of Milan. CREA was assigned scientific responsibility for the entire project.
A website that tells the story of a relatively unknown artistic heritage, the ex voto.
Sections of the website:
– a gallery of ex-votos from the Ossuccio Sanctuary in which each ex-voto is described through texts by Grazia Massone,
– 4 thematic itineraries that help to better understand the ex votos
– the conference held at the Catholic University of Milan
– the exhibition Stories of water, sky and earth
– all the phases of Martino Mascherpa‘s restoration